We have the expertise and the contacts to do the job, but the most important thing to the project at the moment is receiving your support to keep it going.
Purchasing a share in Cotswold Steam Preservation gives you these benefits:
- you can feel that you own a piece of No. 2807, your own little piece of history
- you get the opportunity to vote on important issues at Cotswold Steam Preservation Ltd. meetings. Which means that you can influence the future for the locomotive
- you will receive quarterly issues of our magazine 2807 News
- an opportunity to ride for free behind No. 2807 on supporters trains
- the knowledge that all of your money is put to good use towards the operation of No. 2807, because Cotswold Steam Preservation Ltd. is a 'not for profit' company run entirely by volunteers
- attractive share certificate, which you may want to frame and display.
Shares cost £150 each, and may be purchased by paying in full, or by paying in instalments. Payment at the rate of £12.50 per month, for example, buys one share per year. An attractive share certificate will be issued following purchase.
If you wish to pay in full online, then please visit our shares online page.
If you wish to pay in instalments, or you wish to pay in full but not online, please contact our treasurer via the contacts page.